Friday, July 21, 2017

Winners and Featured Creations #94

Hello everyone,

a huge thank you to each and everyone that entered Challenge 94.
It was a pleasure to visit your blogs and see your beautiful creations.


The winners of Challenge #94 are Hazel, Karen Monica, Jolanda

Congratulations the Random Counter pick Nr 12, 43, 51

Winner of SheepSkiDesigns

Random.org
True Random Number Generator
Min:
Max:

Result:
12
Powered by RANDOM.ORG


Winner of Fabrikafantasy

Random.org
True Random Number Generator
Min:
Max:

Result:
43
Powered by RANDOM.ORG


Winner of Digistamps4Joy

Random.org
True Random Number Generator
Min:
Max:

Result:
51


Hazel, Karen Monica, Jolanda you are the Winners 
of Challenge 94, thank you for playing along.
To claim your prize please email your contact details ASAP to me.
SUBJECT - Challenge 94 Winner

If I haven't heard from you by the 27th of July 
I will be doing a redraw.

Featured


The Featured Creations from each Challenge will be nominated as Guest Designer's for the next Challenge. Please, let me know if you can be a Guest Designer for Challenge 97 and send me your email address to scrapping4funchallenes@gmail.com with the SUBJECT GD Challenge 97.
If you can not participate, it will be no problem.

Challenge 97 due date for the GD - 16th of August 2017

Here are the Featured Creations for Challenge 94

Nr 20 Marjeta


Nr 23 Anita


Nr 45 Rosina


Nr 51 Jolanda


Nr 39 Nicolette


Congratulations Ladies

Happy Crafting

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card of one of the featured. Congrats to the other winners. I send an email.
    Nicolette

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you for choosing my card.
      I think it's a great honor!
      Greetings Anita

      Delete
  3. I see that I,m a winner and also a featured thank you for choosing my card. And congrats to the other ladys.

    Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing my card of one of the featured. Congrats to the other winners. I send an email.
    marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely surprise to see that I'm the winner of challenge 94 - thanks so much x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team