Friday, July 8, 2016

Big Birthday Event - Week 3

Current Challenge


Week 3: 15th to 22nd of July

Hello everyone,

We are in the third week of July and we are going to have a lot of fun!!
Thank you for everyone who is playing along!

Scrapping4funChallenges Blog is Three years online in July

AND

It was my Birthday on 1st of July, thanks to all the lovely messages!
I was a wonderful day and weekend.

It was my BIG 5-0!!!!


We will have our normal Challenges but we will have our Special Big Birthday Event on every Friday.

The Big Birthday Events link will be in the sidebar.

The Birthday Event link will be in the Current Challenge or please click on the link in the Sidebar.

We will have lovely prizes

We would like to thank our Wonderful Sponsors

The Sponsors for the Third week are

Digistamps4joy
Thanks Margy

Digistamps4joy


I was born in the UK but have spent my whole life in South Africa. I am a widow, have 3 beautiful daughters, and five absolutely delightful grandchildren. Crafts have always been a part of my life, with my mother teaching me at an early age to knit, crochet, and sew. I love drawing, painting, and computers, so it was a natural progression for me to open an online digistamp shop. Crafting relaxes me after a stressful day at work.

Margy

 Julia Spiri
Thanks Julia


I am so delighted to sponsor this challenge. I absolutely love Art & Crafts! 
I have a bachelor's degree in Fine Arts. But my first drawing lessons were received from my father, he is a painter too.
For many years, I painted portraits, caricatures and child´s illustrations.
My hope is that you find in my shop graphics that make you smile and inspire you to create many things :)

Esty Shop
Challenge Blog
Facebook Fan Group
Julia Spiri on Pinterest
Julia Spiri on Google+

Here's what you need to do:

*Answer the question by leaving a comment
*We will be happy if you follow Scrapping4funChallenges

Question??????

Who is you favourite "Male" actor?

Have fun everyone!!
Hugs
Rachelle

21 comments:

  1. Usualy I like the movies Bruce Willis is playing in. I'm curious to see what other names will come up :) Who is your favorite actor, Rachelle ? Creative regards, Gina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, you got me Gina!!! I love Bruce Willis movies. I have a few male actors. Movies and Series. But I love Gerard Butler, Matt Damon, Richard Gere! Mmmmm, I will stop know!!! ;-)
      Thanks for playing along!
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  2. Bruce Willis -- love that voice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, that voice!!! ;-)
      Thanks for playing along Lisa!
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  3. Matt Damon. I love his movies and he plays such a variety of roles. He's absolutely awesome in The Martian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love Matt Damon, he is a very good actor.
      Thanks for playing along.
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  4. I guess actors are male or female - my favourite is Jennifer Lawrence. I've seen a few of her movies and have loved hem all! Happy Birthday! Woohoo for the big 5-0!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kitty, thanks for the birthday wishes.
      I am sorry, I didn't post male of female.
      The question is for a male actor, you can comment again here.
      Thanks for playing along.
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
    2. Sorry about that, Rachelle! My favourite male actor is Liam Neeson. Love him! Thanks for clarifying! I am enjoying your birthday celebration!

      Delete
  5. Josh Lucas - he has so wonderful eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, my word yes, those eyes. He has also a sexy voice! ;-)
      Thanks for playing along.
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Oh I forgot about him. Really a good actor.
      Thanks for playing along
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  7. Colin Firth is the best :)) - so good-looking and he has courage to play different roles.
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also a good actor.
      Thanks for playing along
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  8. I loved all the Elvis movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, Margaret, I think I saw only one movie of Elvis. Love his music.
      Thanks for playing along
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  9. My favorite Belgian male actor: Koen De Bouw, international: Richard Gere, collin Firth...
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who doesn't love Richard Gere, LOL......
      Thanks for playing along
      Hugs
      Rachelle
      P.S Hope you had a lovely Big 5-0 birthday.

      Delete
  10. OMGosh, my all-time favorite actor is Sam Elliott. What a heart throb, lol! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my work, yes he is a Golden Oldie!!! LOL.....
      Thank you for playing along
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team