Friday, March 21, 2014

Winner, Winner, Winner

Hello everyone,

we would like to thank everyone that participated in Challenge #12
There were so many wonderful entries, it was hard to choose for the 4 Featured Creations.
We unfortunately had to disqualify some because they are not followers on this blog.
It's part of the rules to be a follower.
Please, Ladies you can read the Rules Here, ..........

The winner of Challenge #12 is...........Margaret
Congratulations the Random Counter pick Nr. 11..............

True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 72

Result:
11
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Margaret you are the Winner of Challenge #12, thank you for playing along. You name will go in the "April Winner Challenge". You will participate with all the Challenge Winner from January to April. All the winners from "January Challenge #8 - Challenge #15, will receive a Challenge from me, at the end of April. The winner of "The Winner Challenge" will then win the Grand Prize.
Please, send me your email address to scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com Subject- Challenge #12 Winner.
This will be the Grand Prize for the "Jan-April Winner Challenges"
Three sets of Pion Design Paper
Sponsor:
www.craft.ch

  1. Alma's Sewing Room
  2. Mother
  3. For Father
Featured

The 4 Featured Creations from each Challenge will be nominated as Guest Designer's for the next Challenge. Please, let me know if you an be a Guest Designer for Challenge #15 and send me your email address to scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com with the Subject GD Challenge #15.
If you can not participate, it will be no problem.

Here are the four Featured Creations for Challenge #12.
Congratulations Ladies, you will be our Guest Designers for Challenge #15! 
We have decided to choose 8 Featured Creations!

Nr. 12 Lesia Cook


Nr. 56 Claire C




Nr. 5   Cindy Groh


Nr. 52 Eret




Nr. 8   Nancy Parker


Nr. 34 Gloria Shirr


Have fun Ladies, hope you will join us in the next fun Challenges!
Happy Crafting!

12 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to see my card among these beautiful creations. Thank you so much!
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Eret,
      Please send me your email address to
      scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the winners! You've made my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Nancy,
      Please send me your email address to
      scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com
      I want to send the details of Challenge #15

      Delete
  3. OMG, thank you so much. So blessed to be a part of the fabulous creations.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Berni,
      Please send me your email address to
      scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com
      I want to send the details of Challenge #15

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much, I''m so happy to be featured along side such gorgeous creatons!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Claire,
      Please send me your email address to
      scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com
      I want to send the details of Challenge #15

      Delete
  5. Oh wow, I am so honoured to have been chosen as one of the featured artists. Thank you so much. Congrats also to my fellow winners and featured artists. Thank you for hosting such wonderful challenges and for the design team’s inspirational creations. I would like to display my badge with pride in my sidebar, if there is one.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Desire,
      I have received your mail.
      I will send all details with Challenge #15, with your Guest Designers badge.
      Hugs

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the featured artists. Congrats to all the other winners; as well as some of my Design Team members. Awesome! Thank you for your wonderful blog and for the fabulous challenges. Have a great week! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Gloria,
      I have received your mail.
      I will send all details with Challenge #15, with your Guest Designers badge.
      Hugs

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team